This! Of course I'd watch this. My Tomo-chan's here! :)
Kurokouchi is chasing after the elusive truth of who masterminded the biggest heist of the Showa Era: the San Oku En Jiken.
- Nagase Tomoya as Kurokouchi Keita
- Gouriki Ayame as Seike Mayo
- Kashii Yu as Sawa Machiko
- Riju Go as Kakizaki Kiyohiko
- Koichi Mantaro as Ushii Takeshi
- Hasegawa Tomoharu as Isomura Tetsuya
- Endo Kaname as Tsubokura Taichi
- Kawakita Mayuko as Tenten
- Azuma Mikihisa as Goto Kaname
- Kaneko Ken as Shima Mitsuo
- Daichi Yasuo as Yakushizi Makoto
- Kazama Morio as Dojima Noriyuki
- Watabe Atsuro as Sawawatari Kazunari
- Ito Masayuki as Tatsui Hideki
- Kawamura Yosuke as Isomura Tetsuya
- Ishimaru Kenjiro as Goda Bungo
- Ogi Shigemitsu as Hashimoto Shunji
- Ashina Sei as Madarame Yaeko
- Ishida Issei
- Koide Keisuke as Sawamura Hideto / "Boy S"
- Abe Shohei as Machida Ikuo
As mentioned in the introduction, the drama is about a crooked cop chasing, blackmailing, extorting money from crooked politicians - all for one goal: to unmask who took and what happened to the 300 Million Yen stolen on the rainy morning of December 10, 1968. This is actually a fact. The money stolen was never recovered and to this day, it still is the biggest unsolved heist in Japan. You can read more in the link posted above.
Kurokouchi Keita is our anti-hero. He's evil, he's incredibly crooked, and will not pass up any means to get any information he needs. He blackmails, extorts, threatens and even manipulates anyone to get to his ends. Its refreshing to actually watch Tomo-chan play someone soooo dirty, I've fallen in love with him all over again. He plays Keita incredibly well, with his trademark "Seikai..". He's opposite our heroine who's incredibly smart, by the book and upright. I don't know how, but they somehow make things work. Our heroine seems to lack the basic emotional responses of a person so she's not scared or intimidated by Keita, and often calls him out on his outlandish behaviour.
Did he find out who took the 300 Million Yen? What happened to it? You find out for yourself :)
Watch Kurokouchi here:
Dramawiki for the pic